返回首页  |  加入收藏  | 
你所在的位置:乖乖网 > 早教 > 启蒙文学 > 伊索寓言故事双语版:下金蛋的鹅

伊索寓言故事双语版:下金蛋的鹅

2016-03-18 17:23:53 出处:乖乖网 作者:猫咪 伊索寓言
标签: 伊索寓言   

我们知道吗?从哪里?

Wife: From the Goose’s stomach, of course. So its stomach must be full of golden eggs.

当然是从那只鹅的肚子里呀,所以它的肚子里一定装满了金蛋。

Farmer: Perhaps. I don’t know.

或许吧,我不知道。

Wife: Can’t you see? We can become really rich all at once.

你不明白吗?我们可以一夜致富呀。

Farmer: What do you mean?

你的意思是?

Wife: Cut open the Goose’s stomach. Take out all of the golden eggs inside.

剖开那只饿的肚子,拿出里面所有的金蛋。

Farmer: You mean kill the Goose?

你是说杀了那只鹅?

Wife: Yes. A golden egg a day is too slow. I want to become really rich. Now!

每天一个金蛋太慢了,我要变得非常富有,立刻!

Farmer: But it has given us a golden egg every day. It made us rich. We can’t kill it now.

但是它每天都给我们一个金蛋呀,他让我们富有了,现在我们不能杀它。

Wife: Why not? Don’t you want to become richer faster?

难道你不想快点变得更有钱吗?

Farmer: Yes, but we are rich right now.

想呀,可是我们现在就很有钱呀。

Wife: Yes. But I want to become really really rich. I want to live in the city. Bring the knife from the kitchen.

是呀,可是我想变得真的真的很有钱,我想住到城市里去。去把厨房里的刀拿来。

Farmer: If you wish, dear.

遵命,亲爱的。

The Farmer brings a sharp knife from the kitchen. The Goose sees the knife and starts crying and runs away. The Wife hides the knife behind her back.

农夫从厨房里拿出一把锋利的刀,鹅看到了刀,开始一边叫一边跑,其子把刀藏在了身后。

嘎嘎!

Wife: What’s the matter, Goose? I have something delicious for you.

怎么了,鹅?我有好吃的东西要给你呀!

嘎嘎!

Wife: it’s running away! Go and catch it!

它跑走了!去抓住他!

Farmer: Okay, dear. Come here, Goosey.

好的,亲爱的,过来,鹅。

嘎嘎!

Wife: Catch it, catch it!

抓住它,抓住它!

Farmer: I got it!

抓住了!

嘎嘎!

The Farmer catches the Goose and the Wife is about to cut open its stomach.

农夫抓住鹅,妻子准备剖开他的肚子。

Wife: We will be really rich soon. How many eggs will there be?

我们很快就会变得很有钱了,会有多少金蛋呢?

Farmer: I don’t know. But there must be many. I’m getting curious now. Hurry up. Cut it open.

我不知道,可是肯定很多,现在我越来越好奇了。快点,剖开他。

Wife: Okay, here I go.

好,我要下手了。

Goose: (scream)Q-U-A-C-K!!!

(惨叫)嘎!

The Goose’s stomach is cut open. The Farmer and his Wife look surprised.

鹅的肚子被剖开了,农夫和他的妻子看起来非常吃惊。

Farmer: Where are the golden eggs?

金蛋在哪里呢?

Wife: I don’t know. There must be some inside. Look carefully!

我不知道,这里头一定有一些。看仔细点!

Farmer: There are none! What have we done?

一个也没有,我们都干了些什么呀?

Wife: No golden eggs?

没有金蛋?

Farmer: Poor Goose. We were too greedy. So we will become poor again.

可怜的鹅,我们太贪心了,我们又会变穷。

Wife: Poor us!

可怜的我们!

Farmer: Boo-hoo-hoo.

呜-呜-呜…

MORAL: Don’t be greedy.

不可贪心。

Copyright ©2010 guaiguai.com 黔ICP备15001417号-1 沪B2-20100008 文网文[2008]150号 联系邮箱:adou@quxiu.com
作品版权归作者所有,如果无意之中侵犯了您的版权,请来信告知,本站将在3个工作日内删除 网站地图 乖乖问答 移动版 每日归档 专题大全

沪公网安备 31011202001404号