返回首页  |  加入收藏  | 
你所在的位置:乖乖网 > 早教 > 启蒙文学 > 伊索寓言故事双语版:飞行的乌龟

伊索寓言故事双语版:飞行的乌龟

2016-03-19 15:07:36 出处:乖乖网 作者:猫咪 伊索寓言
标签: 伊索寓言   

我得走了,我今天有点忙。晚点再跟你聊。

Okay , I’m sorry ,please go now . I’ll see you later , Have a nice day .

好的,我很抱歉,请慢走。待会儿见,祝你有个愉快的一天。

Thank you , You too . Bye , Bye .

谢谢,你也是,再见。

Mrs. Fish and Mr.Turtle part . Mr. Turtle is out on the shore , He walks around .

鱼太太和乌龟先生各自离去。

乌龟先生到了岸上,他四处闲逛。

Look at all those trees , It’s so beautiful here . Hey ,what’s that ? It’s a bird . Look at it fly , Birds are so lucky . I wish I wes a bird . I wish I could fly , too .

看看这些树,这里是多忙美丽呀。嘿,那是什么?是一只小鸟。看他飞翔的样子,鸟儿是的幸运。我希望我是只鸟,我希望我也能飞。

Just then ,a litter butterfly lands on a flower for a moment . Then it flies away again .

这时候,有只蝴蝶停在花朵上一会儿。然后又再度飞走。

It’s so unfair , Even that little butterfly can fly . Why can’t I ? I want to fly , too .

真不公平,连一只小蝴蝶都会飞。为什么我不会,我也想飞。

Hello there , Mr.Turtle , what did you just say ?

你好,乌龟先生,你刚刚说什么?

Oh , it’s you , Mrs.Eagle . I said I said t want to fly . Hey ! Perhaps , you can teach me .

哦,是你呀,老鹰太太,我说我想飞。嘿!或许你可以叫我?

Ha ,ha ha , You must be joking . How can a Turtle fly ?

哈!哈!哈!你在开玩笑吧!乌龟怎么能飞呢?

Why ? You can teach me . 为什么不能呢?你可以教我呀。

That’s nonsence . You don’t even have wrings, And you are too heavy .

无稽之谈。你连翅膀都没有,而且你太重了。

Why do I need wrings ?

为什么我要有翅膀?

You need wrings to fly .

你要有翅膀才能飞呀!

Copyright ©2010 guaiguai.com 黔ICP备15001417号-1 沪B2-20100008 文网文[2008]150号 联系邮箱:adou@quxiu.com
作品版权归作者所有,如果无意之中侵犯了您的版权,请来信告知,本站将在3个工作日内删除 网站地图 乖乖问答 移动版 每日归档 专题大全

沪公网安备 31011202001404号